Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friday and Saturday

Friday's declutter: I recycled a priority mail envelope, and paid a bill and recycled the envelope and insert. I did dishes and listened to a webinar about making money on the internet. I'm listening to them every week and there seems to be some potential there that I might be able to put to use.

Saturday's declutter: I recycled four newspapers and a bag of clothing and textiles, which I took to the farmers' market. It contained three wearable shirts, a wearable tank top, an old bra, my torn up slippers, an old pair of underwear, and 11 rags. I was excited to find this booth earlier this summer because it is so hard for me to throw away old shoes, for example, and this way I know they are being recycled. And usable clothing is being used. And they accept rags and old sheets and anything that's fabric, really. I've known about textile recycling for years, but didn't know how to get my stuff to the recyclers. So I was very pleased to find out about this group.

Results: Mixed bag this week. I have done several bad trades over the summer and did another one on Friday. I've come to the conclusion that I have a comfort zone for success with money and start sabotaging myself whenever I get too much success. So many things happened this summer with money that I am really seeing it as being stuck in an income zone. I grew up poor, and despite considerable skills and earning power, I continue to struggle for money. It's something I'm working on with the EFT exercises. I am interested to see how things change around me as I let go of my beliefs about money. I look around me and notice that there are people around me also struggling with lack of money. It's not a coincidence - we congregate with those who are most like us in terms of belief. And if we stay around people with different beliefs, one or the other has to shift for the relationship to continue. I have seen my unwitting influence on someone who is used to having much more money than I am, and I have also seen the influence of another who is always broke, on me - not that it was a leap for me to go there. I spent a lot of my life being constantly broke and I'm only now realizing now how very little it takes to get to that point again. It's a good thing to notice. Can't do anything about what you don't know. I think it is starting to work, though, because along with my usual pennies on the ground, I found a dollar bill yesterday!

As for the vision EFT, I am moving lots of emotions from old incidents of fear and guilt. It's really cool. My eyesight is not yet vastly improved, but the health of my eyes is better. I have had a problem with dry eyes for several years, and since the day I started this process they have felt less dry. That alone is worth the price of admission (the price of the program)! My eyes no longer feel as though they've been in contact with sandpaper by the end of the day. For me, this is a major thing. I'm so grateful that I got this program. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment