Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

I have an addition for Monday: I took out a couple bags of garbage.

Tuesday: I took two books down to the lobby. Also recycled a shopping bag, a shopping list, a sale flyer, and the wrapper from FLOWERS MY HONEY GAVE ME! I didn't even ask, he surprised me :) I also cleaned the catbox.

Wednesday: Took eight old bank statements to work and shredded them. When I got home I roasted a chicken and worked for a friend until after midnight.

Thursday: Today I...just recycled a post-it and postcard (after ripping off the very tempting coupon).

Results: I had a long (for me) workday on Wednesday, which will translate into a nice paycheck in two weeks. I'm hoping this means things are picking up and I'll be putting in a few more hours each month - this year I've been down to about two hours a week at that job.

I've been continuing with EFT daily and letting go of more stuff. I'm super tired this week, and have felt stressed by the number of things I need to get done. I did have energy Wednesday morning before work, but by the time I got home I was wiped. Same thing today only no energy to start with, haha! Can't help thinking this is more release, though I'm sure my getting to bed late two nights in a row has had an effect :) Work doesn't normally take it out of me this much. A sleep day may be in order on Sunday.

Generally, though, I'm feeling good. The usual irritations are still there, and though I'm still getting just as irritated by them, I'm not holding on to them as long. It's been a lot easier to shift back into a more positive mode. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment