Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Decluttering

What a weekend! I know I decluttered some stuff, but I was busy doing a 3-day online business webinar series and I don't remember anything other than that! I think I recycled a few things: A paper towel roll, a tea box, and maybe even a regular box. I definitely took a book down to the lobby - a dictionary, which is STILL sitting there. It's a pretty poor dictionary, so maybe no one wants it for that reason. Also the binding broke so pages are loose, haha! Oh, I also decluttered a friendship that blew up out of nowhere. It served a purpose but it's OK that I get to move on.

Then yesterday I took out garbage and returned a book to the library - overdue because I was a space case last week and didn't take it back on my day off, grrr! I also paid a bill and recorded an auto-pay on another bill, and recycled their envelopes and inserts. And I decluttered major anger with the EFT.

Results: Majorly cool! The webinar was so awesome. They taught us what we needed to know to make $100 in 3 days. I didn't make $100, but I didn't promote it as heavily as I might have. I made just under $20! I am very excited about that because I really doubted that I'd make anything. I have had such negative beliefs about money that I just thought nothing would ever work for me. But evidently my beliefs are changing cuz this worked and it's duplicatable and easy to promote. I had to take a break cuz I was so fried after Sunday, but I'll get back to it and continue to promote it and watch as people find the page. In any case, I have two cool business pages on Facebook now!

I forgot to mention besides that on...Tuesday, I think, I found a subway card with 20c left on it! Also found some pennies but the 20c was very cool! I've been finding pennies this week too, two today and a couple yesterday or Friday. AND, I got asked if I had time for another job today, which I do, and need! And when I got home there was a letter from the Dept of Labor about a job opening that fits my skills. It's already been filled apparently, but it was full-time and I can't do that anyway. I was just curious as to the salary.

Finally, last night I noticed my near vision was better! And my mood has improved drastically the last couple days (it's been very up and down from the EFT) since releasing that old anger. Today I was able to keep myself on an even keel and even feel better than that by playing an ABC game where I think of all the uplifting words I can for each letter. I'm exhausted from a busy day at work, but I feel good and that's the main thing!

OH YEAH! Best thing of all! I came home tonight to heat! Yes, I no longer have to deal with the torture of a 60-degree apartment! Only had to freeze for four days, AND my landlord got a violation notice from the city, which showed up this morning to take the temp in my apartment! I am sorry for him, actually - he's been really nice to me lately, actually called me back Friday when I couldn't leave a message about the heat. He didn't DO anything that he said he would, but I'm starting to think he may just be overwhelmed and not a jerk after all. Whatever it is, I GOT HEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment