Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tuesday - Thursday

The last couple days have been a blur. I've been so exhausted at the end of the work day that it's just silly. I know I recycled some papers and things, but I don't remember what they were.

On Tuesday after work, however, I tried this trick I learned on a teleclass from Lisa Nichols. She schedules time for certain tasks and then tells herself that task "owns" that time. So I made a list of things to do when I got home that night, cuz I didn't know exactly what time it would be. It included catching up on some stuff I'd put off, but also included the dishes and catbox. And I did them all before doing anything else! It was good - I think I can make it a regular thing.

I did throw out some rotting grapes on Tuesday or Wednesday. And I cleaned the catbox again on Wednesday and will clean it tonight. Finally, I paid a bill today.

Anyway, this weekend I have big plans for getting rid of some stuff or at least some dirt. First I'm going to get a LOT of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment