Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday/Sunday/Monday

This past Saturday I went to a workshop that I had been looking forward to for some time and it did not disappoint! I did some mental decluttering there which I think is going to make a big difference in my happiness. I don't think I did any physical decluttering, but that's OK cuz really the mental stuff is what's responsible for the physical clutter, so the more of that I get resolved the better I'll be at ditching clutter.

On Sunday I did a lot more mental decluttering, working with EFT and sort of brainstorming. Got some good ideas for things. One of those things relates to an internet marketing course I'm doing. Part of the course involves coming up with a product if you don't have one. I realized I have one! It's a t-shirt slogan I came up with last year about the time I started The Clutter Project. It could be on mugs too, it doesn't matter, I just didn't know how to sell it. But now I'm gonna learn! Oh, I also put away some laundry - not all of it, just some!

Today I did EFT in the morning and got very inspired to clean. So I put away the rest of the laundry and the laundry rack, cleaned the catbox and swept up all the stray litter in the area, took one of the magical microfiber cloths to the bathtub and sink, and cleaned hair out of the sink drain. Then I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen sink and stove. Finally, I recycled a post-it.

While doing the EFT, I also wrote out my rent check cuz my landlord called to say he was checking to see if he could fix my broken intercom. I recycled a newspaper and a postcard. And I paid two bills and recycled the envelopes.

Last thing I did was catch up on the internet training call I'd missed.

Results: My tenant paid the rent yesterday! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment