Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Decluttering

Well, I don't really remember what I decluttered on Friday. Probably a piece of junk mail or something like that, if anything. On Saturday I received a bunch of puzzles from my mom, which I proceeded to work on, and then I recycled four of them and their answer page - but I might have waited till Sunday to do that. I definitely recycled two more on Sunday and another answer page.

Today I was going to take my shreddables to work but forgot for the third week in a row! Grrrr. I haven't decluttered anything yet today.

I did file a couple bills and put laundry away over the weekend too.

Results: I got paid from one job Friday, got half the rent Friday, and got the other half of the rent today! This Friday I'll get paid for two jobs as well! My cash flow issues have dissolved :)

Oh yeah, I also received two packages I was expecting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment