Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday/Thursday

Wednesday was a slammin' busy day. It's been that kind of week, actually. I recycled some stuff, I think maybe a couple of puzzle pages, and a box - no, that was Tuesday, two boxes actually. Anyway, it was some paper something that got recycled. I think I washed two plates and three glasses in the morning too, just so I'd have something to eat on later!

Thursday (today), I recycled another puzzle page and filed a bill. And I'm taking dead flowers out to the dirt lot next door. I also did most of the dishes. And for cleaning, I did laundry.

Results: Yesterday I had to run an errand for work, and got a couple drinks and cab fare bought for me in return! I also went out with a friend from my old job, and he bought me dinner. We caught each other up on our news.

I also got paid, so after tomorrow all my bills will be paid :) I love it when money flows easily!

This weekend is the 2nd Annual North American Declutter! Join in - have a yard sale, stoop sale, donate some clothes or books to a local charity or your library. Declutter something with us, and post it on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment