Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday Continued, and Sunday

Well, I didn't get a lot of additional stuff done yesterday, but I did hang up one of the pictures I got from my neighbor who is moving out after the yard sale a couple weeks ago! I also took those four boxes down to the recycle bin. Then I worked on this blanket I'm knitting for charity while I watched PBS all night - My Man Godfrey was on. What a fun movie!

Today I did a lot more knitting and I'm almost done. Got to watch The Godfather for the first time ever too! Finally - one channel has had Godfather II and III on for two weekends straight, and I was like "What about the original???" Well, it was on another channel, so they must have bought the rights.

As for decluttering, I did my filing, which included recycling four or five envelopes and some old bank paperwork, and setting one or two shreddables aside. I also recycled 13 (!) newspapers that had been lying around since mid-May (maybe even EARLY May). And I cleaned the catbox - needs to be done every and sometimes I get lazy. My sweet kitty doesn't deserve a messy box so I'm turning over a new leaf.

I also started on a mental declutter program I bought from an online radio show.

Results: My mommy called right when I started writing this! We had a great talk. And I'm feeling energized from all the time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment