Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday - Memorial Day

Today I paid three bills and recycled two of the envelopes and the inserts. I have something important written on the back of third envelope so it's going into my info file. I also recycled an outdated coupon. I returned a library book, and put two boxes of books in the closet to get them out of the way till the next yard sale. My neighbor did the sale again this weekend, but I opted not to cuz the entire month of June will be filled with rehearsals and show, so I wanted to take my time off while I could! When the show is over, if my neighbor wants to do another sale, I'll join him. If he doesn't, I'll just take the books to the lobby. For now the closet works. At least the clutter is out of the way for the time being.

It amazes me that I get down to a certain level of clutter and stop the process. It's like my comfort zone or something. I either don't know where to begin when I get to that point, or if I do it always seems to be on a Sunday or a holiday when it's more difficult to get certain things done, like mail, going to a hardware store, and so on. For example, I was going to pay those bills Saturday and take them to the post office, where I could have obtained some flat rate boxes for stuff I want to send to various family members. That would have been half a declutter. But I didn't do it till today, when the P.O. is closed. So now I've got to wait till...wow, next Saturday, I guess, since I'm working every other day this week.

The self-sabotage interests me. I wonder what it's about?

I forgot that yesterday I recycled an Adsense offer. They keep sending me these coupons that I'm not interested in using, and they don't include a phone number or any way to reach them to opt out. So Google, if you're seeing this, please stop sending me Adsense offers! Thanks!

Off to do more mental decluttering. I'm already getting hits about the areas of my life that aren't working and my patterns in relation to them. Maybe the clutter pattern will get an answer soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment