Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday

Today I tossed a pair of home-made knee-highs (I cut the legs off a pair of pantyhose) that wouldn't stay up the day before. I also recycled an envelope. And I did dishes and laundry. Laundry is a cleaning chore, so I'm glad I got to cross one more off my weekend list.

Results: I got a call about another long-term temp job today! It's actually closer to home than any of the others I have, so I said I'd be glad to interview for it. The gal didn't call me back as promised but they often don't if they don't hear back from the client, so I'll probably hear from her tomorrow. Hey, I don't really need it, but on the other hand why not work a bit extra for awhile? Cash flow isn't quite what it needs to be yet, so it would help.

In other news, my boyfriend fixed my new(est) computer! After I returned the $70 one that died, he found me one for $120. This one is a good one, but a cable came undone and he had to reconnnect it. Then I had to download a sound driver cuz the sound wasn't working. I did it with the help of the friendly people at Dell :) Computer is working, I have sound, I watched my trading class tonight (sort of - Bones was on), and I am a happy little camper!

Also heard from a friend I've been meaning to call for the last week. We're going to get together this weekend and catch up. :)

And I'm going to a concert tomorrow night with a good friend. So it's going to be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment