Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday the 18th

Today I threw out a refrigerator magnet from an insurance agent I had in Oregon. Pretty astounding the things we hold on to.

Results I forgot to mention yesterday: I got an email from someone who saw my ad on craigslist for a sales program I'm selling! He also called me later with questions. Woohoo! Also, I found a penny and my friend bought it off me for a dollar so that he could throw it under the train. Haha!

I also had an ending yesterday - one that I've been struggling with. I unintentionally hurt someone I love and it made me realize that I need to let go for his sake as much as my own. I hope he forgives me, so we can remain friends.

Finally, I JUST got an invitation to a party in the Hamptons Saturday night! Now, I'm a big homebody, but I recently decided to start accepting invitations and dating. The coolest thing about this is that until ten minutes ago, I didn't get invited places. Ever. So this could be the start of a new trend!

I just noticed that I had the wrong link up for the Lefkoe Institute. This is the correct one:

http://www.recreateyourlife.com/cmd.php?af=895159

Their method gets rid of negative beliefs permanently. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment