Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

Whew, busy week! Here's the clutter countdown:

Monday: I took an old bridal magazine down to the lobby. One of my stupider purchases - I bought it not knowing that the bookstore would not accept magazine returns, even if it was the next day.

Tuesday: Left a pencil in the lobby. And coming home Tuesday night, left a book that I had just finished reading for the 10th time. I also took some stuff to work to shred.

Wednesday: Threw away an empty shampoo bottle.

Results: Last night I connected with one of my sisters for possibly the first time. We hadn't been close due to circumstance, but turns out we both wanted to have each other in our lives. So we had a real conversation on the phone last night. I say "real" because we've always been somewhat constrained in the past. Feels like that's gone now, and it makes me happy!

Also noticing what might be some self-sabotage at work. Something to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment