Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's Clutter

Today I took out a National Geographic and a funny little Chinese character on a string that was hanging on my front door. I don't remember who gave it to me or why it was there. Saw it yesterday and thought, "Hey, that could go!" They both landed in the lobby - and the incense tile from yesterday WAS still there.

Did more cleaning up at work too. Different job, but basically the same sort of thing - files to go through, doing my job as it was meant to be done, looking into how I can minimize mistakes and really excel at the job. It was good. And I saw a cute guy from another floor on the elevator - going down AND up! When we got back on at the same time, he commented on how unusual it was. I had wanted to ask him about his rugby shirt on the way down and didn't, so I said that was why we ran into each other again and we talked about his shirt and how the designer probably never played rugby. When he got off he said, "Till next time!" It was fun.

Gotta make some T-shirts! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment