Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday Night and Sunday

On Saturday as I was going out for the night, I took out a little painting that came in a candy bar (Artbar, from Ithaca Chocolate Co.) and stuck it in the mirror in the lobby.

Sunday's clutter: Recycled 19 plastic bags at the store. It's taken FOREVER for NYC to have this service in supermarkets. I'm so glad it's available now! For all NYC is supposed to be the center of everything, it is way behind the times when it comes to recycling.

Here's a great result: I have a day off today! I used to have Mondays off all the time, by design, but for a few months there I was working five days a week.

It's nice to have an extra day to do stuff around the house, since I spend most weekends just winding down from the week. That's one reason this one-item-a-day decluttering works for me, cuz it's ongoing and easy, and not something to cram into two days on the weekend.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment