Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday the 5th

Today I took a book down to the lobby. I had an incense burner too, but realized it was actually something nice that I could sell at the upcoming yard sale event, so I kept it. There was also a tiny tile incense holder which I left with the book. I doubted anyone would know what it was, but it disappeared and the book is still there, so maybe there is an incense fan in the building!

Last night I got a tip from someone who's done a lot of decluttering of workspaces. He recommended something called the 5 S's. Here's a link:

http://www.lmsi.ca/5s.htm

Scroll down for the 5 S's. I checked it out and can see where it could be used in one's personal life as well as at work. If anyone tries it, please leave a comment on how it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment