Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday the 21st

Today I threw away a plastic container that zips that I used to bring my lunch to work for some years. It was ripped along several seams and wasn't going to last much longer. It was a great example of reusing something - it was originally used as packaging for coffee that I brought home from Hawaii for friends.

I also swept all my floors this am. Also scrubbed up a couple of dirty spots in the kitchen. Tomorrow I'll move the couch and bed and sweep under them.

Oh! I did sell that craigslist thing! Now I'm thinking of all the stuff I could list there even before the North American Declutter event. AND I can list the sale itself on craigslist. I attribute that great brainstorm to the decluttering. It never occurred to me before to run a free ad.

Hope some of you will be joining us on April 4th with your own sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment