Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday's Clutter

Today I took out an old Spirit magazine (Southwest Air's onboard mag). I kept it for some reason but didn't remember why. Don Aslett talks about that a lot in "Clutter's Last Stand," and after starting to look through the mag to see if I could find whatever I was saving it for, I said, "Nah," and took it down to the lobby.

I have no idea if this is related, but I had an amazingly productive day at work today. I got so much stuff done I couldn't believe it. It's audit/tax time, so I have had a lot of people needing things from me the past couple weeks, since I do the books. There have been auditors, companies needing 1099 info, insurance people, and consultants, all needing info or letters printed or this schedule or that backup...woof! So today I got a lot of it done. I was really focused - and not that stressed, surprisingly. Usually I don't have that much to do in one day, and if I do I'm a basket case cuz there's not enough time. Today, though, I was astonished. Maybe I have underestimated myself and my capabilities.

What I need now is sleep! That's one thing I will NOT be dejunking - in fact, I'm going to get more and more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment