Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today's Clutter

Today was supposed to be a warm day - in the 50s - so I decided to have an impromptu sidewalk sale. Unfortunately, it's 11:00 am and after a morning rain the wind is very high. My original "plan" for this project was a sidewalk sale in March or April. It's looking like that's the best way to go after all. Sigh.

The good thing about it is I found some things to sell that I would never have thought of before, like three pewter castles. They've been in a drawer since I moved here, never on display. I don't even remember how I started collecting them! They're pretty, and, I haven't missed having them out in all this time. That's exactly the kind of stuff that's gotta go.

Waiting till spring will give me time to find more of that kind of stuff. All I have now is tons of clothes and no real way to display them, so it's probably for the best. I think I'll enlist someone to help me with the sale, and maybe ask a neighbor to host it in his garage down the street.

Anyway, today I'm recycling an old "I Heart Oregon" water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment