Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday morning

This morning on my way to the gym, I took two books down to the lobby. I think I had picked them up there! People in my building leave books down there all the time. It's fun to trade with each other. Anyway, I read what I was going to read in them, so out they went. I'm also recycling a fancy brochure about Johnny Walker scotch. It was entertaining, but I don't really need it cuz no one I know drinks Johnny Walker! Isn't it crazy, though, that I kept it even knowing I'd never use it?

Re the gym: I just got back in there on Sunday after almost two months. By Tuesday - only two workouts - I could feel the difference in my energy level. It's amazing what exercise can do for ya! I never noticed it when I was younger, because I was just an energetic person. But now, after years of having my only exercise be the stairs and the walk to the subway, it is SO obvious to me that a little aerobics goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment