Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday At Two

Today I went through my files and recycled some old prospectuses (prospecti?) and annual meeting notices for companies I own in my IRA. I also recycled a stack of inserts for some investing newsletters I have. The newsletters may follow. They are mostly outdated and cover types of companies I don't invest in, like oil. There might be some good info about picking companies so I haven't tossed them yet. Anyway, there is more room in my file cabinet as a result of this purge.

I also went through a box of misc. papers and found a few things to recycle, and some biz cards to add to my database and then recycle.

What I took out today: A miniature Chiclets box was recycled (I was thinking Barbie when I kept it, but I don't have any Barbies), and a couple of wristbands and a carabiner keyring went to the lobby.

I'm feeling lazy so a round or ten of knitting is in the works this afternoon. Need my downtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment