Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday and Saturday

On Friday this is what went to the lobby: a black ribbon that had been sitting on a shelf in my hall closet, and three emery boards (I use a nail file). I also took a sturdy medium-sized box to work so I could pack up some old payroll records for storage. Which I did!

Saturday: I took a fat skimmer to the lobby. It was a cheap tool and didn't do the job I needed. That's what I get for shopping at the 99 cent store.

Since it's Saturday, I slept in. I am looking at how I can declutter today...organize something, post something for sale on craigslist, toss some paper, put things away, clean house? Or I could work on a painting I've been finishing for a loooong time, or catch up on my expenses in Quicken, or declutter my body of tension with a nice hot bath. Hmmmm...it's going to be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment