Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weds - Fri

Wednesday: I can't remember if I decluttered anything. I was not feeling well and canceled my third job. Went to the grocery store for a few veggies and came home. I might have taken out the garbage in the morning.

Thursday: I paid four or five bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts, plus another envelope that was lying around from a previously paid bill. I also changed the cat litter and did dishes (hours apart).

Friday: I took out some recycling.

Results: I saw my guy four times this week! He came up here Thursday night just to hang out, and I got to make him dinner, which he liked enough to ask for seconds. I like being a hausfrau :) He took the cat litter bag out for me when he left.

I had enough money to pay all the bills I needed to pay. Am working a couple days next week where I will be paid, and I have money in savings (prepaid rent) that I can use in a pinch to pay the rest of the bills. I can replace that with my next week's pay. Things are going well moneywise!

I did a lot more work for my faraway friend yesterday. It all adds up. I'll get paid down the road and I'm building sweat equity for shares in the company as well. That makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment