Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday, Plus

Forgot that I took out recycling on Friday on my way to do laundry. And that I sewed a button on another coat on the subway earlier in the week. I still really love that I can use my travel time for things that need to get done :)

Saturday's Declutter: I really needed to distract myself yesterday, so I did a lot of household cleanup: Threw away pieces from nine old credit/ID cards, did dishes, did some filing, put away laundry, cleaned the catbox and surrounding area, and swept wherever I saw dust bunnies and detritus. While doing all this cleanup I also recycled six envelopes, 23 pieces of paper, a sticky note, seven newspapers, a postcard, and a shopping bag. And I deleted two emails and took some coupons to the lobby.

Results: The place feels good and looks much better. And while I was distracting myself things started popping with Ignite. I got some referrals. And then I heard that some of the new associates are getting extra time to find their first two customers, so we are going to call on Monday about getting me some extra time, too!

My success issues cropped up again last night after this incredible day of things turning around. It's amazing how one's beliefs can completely run one's life and prevent things from working. I'll do more tapping today. It takes time to get rid of these beliefs, but even getting them out of the way temporarily helps shift things around.

I am sick this weekend, and did not go upstate to work, which turned out to be good as I needed time at home to get things done for MY taxes, and to clean up. It will be good to have my info ready for taxes. This year I am going to set some goals for keeping up with it. Even 15 minutes twice a week will get a lot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment