Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sat/Sun

On Saturday I recycled three more papers. I also put a big binder back in the closet where it lives.

Sunday: I recycled four more papers, and swept the kitchen.

Results: Making great headway on my friend's books today. And I think they are going to be my first energy customers! I have joined an energy company called Ignite, which allows me to get paid by helping others save money on their electric and/or gas bills! The great thing is they offer renewable energy, which is super-important to me. I'm having all kinds of blocks come up about this - I never made much in network marketing in the past and I have some negative beliefs about it. But this is different because it involves bills that people are already paying - all they do is switch who they pay. Nothing else changes. How can I fail?

I'll be excited to get that first check!

No comments:

Post a Comment