Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Weekend

Ho. Ly. Cow. All that EFT tapping really paid off - my man called me Friday night with an offer I couldn't refuse. It was so much of what I'd been requesting for a long time, and I was taken off guard by it. I didn't expect a turnaround quite so fast, but I got one. It was not everything I told him I needed - I gave some ultimatums last week - but it was one of the things that was supremely important to show me that he is committed. The upshot is that I had a great day with him yesterday, and for me it feels like we're well on our way to having the life I want.

So I am going to tap on every doubt, fear, or other negative feeling that comes up for me in this relationship from now on. It works!

Decluttering (besides EFT): I paid three bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts, and two other envelopes, on Friday. Also did the dishes Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment