Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

Today I shredded the three or four sensitive papers I had forgotten to shred last week at work :) I also recycled a box, paid a bill and recycled the envelope, and opened some mail and recycled one envelope and three inserts.

Results: The options I bought on Tuesday are up cuz the stock went up today! It's being listed on the S&P 500 tomorrow and is expected to post record volume. That should mean it goes up even more tomorrow, so I will turn a nice profit on the options! Should make up for what I lost the other day and then some. It was a sure thing but if I hadn't read about it I'd never have known - very happy!

One of my bosses today mentioned a colleague who was actually responsible for getting me the position with their office. She had stopped by the office, and he said she was really busy and I should call her. So I emailed her today to see if she had work and she emailed right back and asked for my resume! I also put in job applications at Whole Foods Market on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, cuz I think it would be a really fun place to work. So I have lots of irons in the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment