Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday

We had a heck of a snowstorm here on Thursday night and all day Friday. The winds were high and the snow so heavy that I think it actually qualified as a blizzard. My idea of a blizzard is the blinding white can't-see-a-foot-in-front-of-you snowstorms that I read about in the Little House books as a kid, so to me what they call blizzards around here are NOT. This time, though, I could barely see the landscape from my window, so it got close.

Of course, the weatherman did not call it a blizzard this time. But they did interrupt my TV programming 20 times to tell me it was still snowing. I'd like to get my hands on the producer of ABC local news sometime so I could tell him that people at home watching TV in a snowstorm only care about their game shows and soaps and don't want to be updated every half-hour on what they can see out their windows. :)

Anyway, Friday's declutter: I recycled an envelope, three newspapers, and a flyer for some check ordering service that I've had sitting around for several months. Like I'm ever gonna order from them.

I also recycled a menu earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment