Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monday - Wednesday

No declutter on Monday. I don't remember why. Just forgot I think.

Tuesday: I cut pieces off of six credit cards and an old driver's license and threw them away. I think I recycled an envelope too. Oh, and I did recycle a box.

Today: I recycled a plastic bottle.

Results: I had the nicest Valentine's surprise Monday night. My guy was away on Sunday, so he stopped by to see me when he got home, and surprised me with a ride to my rehearsal all the way on the other end of town! I had to go to the grocery store first, so he took me there and told me to get the flowers I wanted and he'd pay for them! They actually still had the bouquet I wanted, so I got it. It's beautiful sitting on my piano. So I was a very happy woman Monday night. :) I even stayed happy all day Tuesday. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment