Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Feb. 1, 2010!

Well, I am excited because today was a big up day in the markets after two big down days, and that means a lot of entry points for stock options if the market goes down again tomorrow. I'm getting better at figuring this stuff out - watching these classes on trading and hearing how the expert picks points of entry and exit is really sinking in!

Today's declutter: I recycled three leftover strips of paper from my perforated tear-off notebook. Big declutter, I know :) But I did make it to the store to buy sponges so I can get my kitchen super-clean and keep it that way to keep the roaches at bay. It's a little embarrassing to write about the roaches, but they are a fact of life in the big city regardless of whether things are clean.

That said, I've definitely been guilty of attracting them via leaving dirty dishes out overnight, and not washing my cast-iron pans every time I use them. You're not supposed to wash cast-iron, really. But if I'm not going to wash them I need to store them in the fridge where the bugs won't smell the food! I also will need to store my cat's food in a moat overnight, to drown the roaches, or stick what she doesn't eat in plastic. She nibbles all day so that could be a challenge, but I'll figure something out.

Anyway, I'm going to clean everything in the kitchen thoroughly this week, and do my best to keep it that clean. There will always be one or two roaches, but if I take away their food and water the majority will find friendlier homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment