Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday/Thursday

Wednesday: I recycled a fortune from a fortune cookie. I think that might be the tiniest declutter yet.

Thursday: Took a brochure for a great women's workshop down to the lobby. I got it the other day at the get-together in the park.

Results: I got my friends' piano bench today! I originally wasn't going to take it because my piano is this mahogany color and the piano bench is black. But, the painting I got from them has a black frame, and it's hanging over the piano, so the bench ties right in with it. Yay, a place to store some of the music that's sitting on the piano!

Also had still more fun painting last night. My friends took me and another helper out for dinner, which was yummy. Some of it came home with me and was my breakfast this morning. MMMMMM-mmmm!

Oh, yeah, and I got paid yesterday, worked and got another check today, and have another payday tomorrow! Loving the steady cash flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment