Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

Big declutter today! I borrowed my neighbors' shopping cart and took two bags of clothes - 32 separate clothing items - to the thrift store. I also took a pink child's chair that I had in the house as a funky decoration. My mom told me during her visit that it added nothing to the room, so I donated it.

Most of the clothes were items I'd been given to sell on eBay. That didn't happen, nor did the yard sale work out, so I bit the bullet. There were a FEW of my own items in there - a pair of old penny loafers that no longer fit (waaah!), a pair of black boots that I don't need, a pair of fuzzy socks, and a T-shirt that was extremely unflattering on me.

I also returned a bunch of cans and bottles and got back $1.10.

Also decluttering mentally again. Got something to say to someone that is difficult but can't NOT be said, so I'm psyching myself up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment