Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday and More Thursday

Last night I got rid of some more stuff, papers I'd collected for a sort of inspiration collage book. These didn't inspire me anymore, so they got recycled! Maybe 30 magazine pages? There was something else too but I don't remember what. Probably a newspaper (getting predictable these days).

Today I took a page of stickers to the lobby. They were of flags that used to fly on ships in the 1700s (They came with my pirate calendar - hey, it was $4!). There are some little boys in the building, so I hope they find the stickers and have fun with them.

I am going to do more decluttering this weekend while I have my neighbors' cart. Can take a lot to the thrift store in that thing! Also if I have the energy (very sleepy lately) I'll take some photos of stuff to sell on craigslist. Gotta clear it out! Need spa-a-a-a-c-c-e!

No comments:

Post a Comment