Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday's Declutter

I was looking in my photo album for a specific photo, which wasn't in there, and realized I had a bunch of photos of dark sky and not much else. They were teenage attempts at photographing sunsets or something, but you couldn't tell. So I tossed them. There were seven. There's also a photo of pretty tree foliage that doesn't look so neat now. I'm going to scan it for a friend cuz of other items in the photo, then chuck it. I also took out three photos to send to a friend, since they are of her stuff. That's 11 photos gone altogether.

2 comments:

  1. I think its a good idea to scan old photos - I have boxes of them and havent been sure what to do with them and they take up so much space. Think scanning is the go now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea - I'll scan my friend's photos and email them to her!

    ReplyDelete