Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Week

I've been very slack about keeping track this week, and have only the vaguest idea of what I decluttered day to day. Probably recycled newspapers Tuesday and Wednesday, and/or deleted some spam emails. I decluttered a lot of papers at work on Wednesday too, not that that counts for this project. I know I shredded three sensitive junk mails on Thursday, and threw out some dead onions yesterday. Also recycled a box yesterday. Having a hard time remembering if/what I tossed anything on Friday. Oh, I think it was junk mail, after calling to get my address off their list. Today I threw out dead strawberries and an old contact lens case (you get a new one with each order of lenses).

I did do that mental declutter, the speaking up, on Wednesday. It was marvelous. I was terrified, did it anyway, did not feel good about the result, and then miraculously the next day realized that I no longer had a conflict as something that was said in the process cleared up the issue. So life marches on as usual. Which may or may not be a good thing...

Results: Extra work this week and next, from two sources. AND, some friends are giving me some artwork they will not have room for in their new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment