Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monday - Wednesday

Damn, I'm on the slippery slope now! I missed one day, and only four days passed before (I think) I missed another! Can't get in that habit after doing so well for so long.

So, Monday, I cannot remember decluttering anything. Most likely I recycled something, but till I remember, it's a missed day.

On Tuesday I gave my mom a stuffed bear and pair of kids' socks (both new) to take home to my niece. The bear was a gift to me that I really don't have a home for, and the socks were a gift I bought for an adult friend, and then could not give her as they were kids' socks! What can I say, I bought them in the middle of the night at the Chicago airport. I wasn't exactly awake. Oh, yeah, I also cut some pieces off old credit cards and threw them away (I'm a bit paranoid, only throw away a piece at a time so no one can put the number together).

Today I recycled an envelope and insert from a bill I will be paying online.

Results: Hey, this is great! Today I got home and found out I won a Whole Foods gift card in a drawing from a play I went to a couple months ago! I had forgotten all about it! It's perfect, I shop there all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment