Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tuesday/Wednesday, and still more Sunday

Forgot that on Sunday I hung up a beautiful crystal that some friends gave me for my birthday, and recycled the box and tissue it came in.

OK, Tuesday: I recycled a paper and a couple of puzzle pages (thanks Mom!), and threw away two pairs of pantyhose with big runs. A third pair got tossed in the evening after I wore them.

Wednesday: I sold some stock! at a profit. I recycled a newspaper at work but don't recall if it was one I picked up that morning or one from the day before (if I can't finish the Sudoku, I keep them till I can). But I think unloading that stock counts. I had it for years and should have sold it at a much higher price.

Results: OMG, there has been so much going on! I am feeling very good and prosperous right now. I'm also focusing on love and am receiving it from so many unexpected and new places. It's really proving to me that what if I want something I need to focus on it, rather than on the fact that I don't have it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment