Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thurs/Fri/Sat

Thursday's Declutter: I don't remember! But I did do a lot of grocery shopping in preparation for this candida diet I'm going to start. This is some serious stuff - it is going to take a lot of work to even get started! I think by the second week in February I should be in full swing with it - it is going to be one of my February mess goals!

Oh, I did dishes today per my goal.

Friday's Declutter: Was mental. I was feeling pretty miserable and then I had this amazing epiphany - they are starting to happen with regularity. I was boo-hooing over my unfulfilled dreams, and this idea popped into my head that they are NOT unfulfilled at all. They just haven't happened yet.

WOOF! It was awesome. I stopped crying, I felt peaceful, and I was able to milk that good thought all the way to sleep.

Saturday's Declutter: Today I began my top-to-bottom kitchen cleaning. It's another of my goals. I worked about two hours and got the cobwebs, tops and doors of the cabinets, light fixtures, top of the fridge, and the entire stove area (including inside cabinets) clean. Also changed a light bulb. Then I put the light globes back up and did the dishes. I might just get the kitchen completely clean by Monday. It's a huge job, but I might manage it!

All three days, I also did my Quicken stuff, and I'm almost done with 2010!

Results: A friend was really there for me last night when I was bumming, and today I got some positive feedback from friends who knew I was blue. I also got a call from a friend who happened to be on Facebook at the same time as me, who I'd been thinking of last night! When the phone rang I knew it was him cuz I had just commented on a post he'd just made! So nice to talk with him.

I also got my rental deposit in the mail, yay! And I got to listen to another webinar on internet marketing. I'm going to create an ebook for the class and see what happens!

Today I feel really good - got some energy back, my mood is obviously much better, and I got a ton of things done. It's movie night on PBS, and I am going to enjoy it! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment