Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mon/Tues/Weds

Monday's Declutter: I can't remember if I decluttered anything on Monday. It was kind of a lazy day, though I put in my Quicken time.

Tuesday's Declutter: I recycled a box, four envelopes, a cardboard mailer, a brochure, a post-it, 3 napkins, and one piece of paper. I also changed the cat litter, and I did a bunch of filing and put all the loose papers in a box. I also did the dishes and my Quicken time. Keeping up with those goals!

Wednesday's Declutter: I recycled an envelope. And did Quicken. And I'm creating files for new bills and filing them.

Results: Had a nice time doing some work for a lady just on a one-time basis to help her sort out some issues. I made a little money and met someone I'd enjoy working for again :)

Today was also payday for work. Things have been flowing well most of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment