Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend and More Friday

On Friday I also recycled a box.

On Saturday I recycled 22 receipts after doing my daily 15 minutes of Quicken.

On Sunday I took out the garbage, and recycled 10 receipts after my dose of Quicken. I also did the dishes. And I did some spot cleaning on the floor - the cat had barfed a few times and after covering it with paper towels I left it there a little too long. Yes, I have slovenly tendencies. It was good to get it cleaned up.

Results: Quicken is getting caught up. It's really kind of amazing how easy it is to put in 15 minutes. It goes by very quickly. I still have some annoying catching up in there that I've been putting off, but overall I'm excited to think I could manage to do this on a regular basis.

Also, I had a lovely weekend at my friend's doing some work for her. The ride up the Hudson in the train was so stunningly beautiful and I felt so happy to be taking that trip! It was extremely cold here this weekend - single digit temps, which are rare. I wasn't out in it much but I did enjoy the sting of the cold - wakes me up!

Finally, I got a book about a diet to heal problems with candida. I'm excited to try it - the benefits could be outstanding if it works for me. Candida is so common that I almost certainly have it. My score on a questionnaire in the book indicated that I do. My health isn't bad, but I've noticed a major decline in the past year or so that has troubled me. This diet could solve that and the lack of energy I've experienced for several years. So I'm going to give it a go. It's going to take a lot of willpower cuz I'll have to give up sugar completely for at least three months, but I'm looking at it as a birthday present to myself, as I'll be hitting the three month mark right around my bday.

So that's my weekend :) I'm on a roll and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment