Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday - Monday

I don't think I decluttered much over the weekend, since I was away working. I did pay a bill Sunday night and recycle the envelope and inserts. But today I took out the recycling and some garbage, paid two or three bills and recycled the envelopes, and recycled ten newspapers and a flyer.

And I got a TON of things done today: Phone calls re work, my rental, trading, debts, and getting my phone fixed; trading (exited with a 27% gain!); signing up to see my football team play the national championship; and running errands. I have been going ALL day, though it's been mostly mental energy, and I feel like I've moved mountains! I have to do actual work the rest of the week, and I'm already so tired, haha! But tomorrow I will hopefully get my phone fixed or closer to fixed, so my work might only be a half day.

Results: Holy cow, everything happened this weekend! I worked for my friend and made some money while enjoying time out of the city. My new renter moved in today with a payment for the first month, and I'll get the deposit and the next five months in a few days with the lease. My other renter also paid the rent. Then today I got out of my trade with a nice little profit! I am on track to pay off at least one debt this month, and maybe even buy a nice warm pair of winter boots this week.

I'm tired, but feel so good about the productivity of this day :) And now I get the treat of watching a really exciting football game. GO DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment