Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Later

So I went out and got some SHEEPSKIN LINED boots - even the FEET are sheepskin lined, which is where I need it most - for $30! They were on sale and I had already bought some at Marshalls which were $70 and just a little too small. Went in the second store on a whim and found a brand Marshalls had, but only in huge sizes. I found my size - much more comfortable - and they are just as warm for less than half the price! Of course I immediately returned the more expensive boots.

That is my kind of shopping!

I cleaned the catbox and recycled a newspaper, and along about 4:00 in the afternoon, my phone finally got fixed after 33 days. Good thing I didn't cancel my cell phone last year or I'd have been screwed for a month.

Never did do the dishes. But I did catch up on the soap blog I love, Serial Drama :) And I got a couple of work days scheduled in for later in the month.

Results: My phone is fixed! I got a free bagel at the gym. And my feet will never be cold again!

No comments:

Post a Comment