Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sunday - Tuesday

Saturday additional: I recycled some light bulb packaging.

Sunday: I recycled 12 newspapers and a flour bag. Also continued deep-cleaning the kitchen, doing the insides of the food and dish cabinets. Pretty foul stuff - I had no idea they were so filthy. The roaches really love my kitchen. And I have a sonar thing that keeps them mostly gone. Can't imagine how many there would be without that thing. That's the joy of the big city - either exterminate (I can't deal with the smell of poison) or deal with roaches. Yuck! I'm going to start cleaning them regularly, on a rotating basis, so they never get that gross again.

Monday: Recycled two prospectuses (basically 100-page booklets) and a piece of junk mail that I'd had in a file for years. Who knows why. I did more of the kitchen, this time deep-cleaning the drawers where I keep utensils and stuff. Again, pretty gross but this time on the outside and in the empty drawers below. I'll be rotating the cleaning of these as well so they don't get out of control again and so I can actually use them for a change - three were empty cuz I couldn't keep the roaches out. I think if I clean one every week, though, they should be OK.

Tuesday: I took a Red Lobster "Typhoon" glass down to the lobby. Also returned a library book.

Results: I had a nice afternoon with my guy yesterday, and today my work got canceled so I hung out with him again for awhile. Did some work at home this afternoon and am now chilling out.

I'm trying more and more of the changes to my diet. It's going to take awhile, but so far I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment