Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekend

I was at my folks' place this weekend, so no declutters per se, but I did get my empty unit clean with their and my sister's help. Only took two hours! My tenant in the other unit also did some work on the door jamb, which was making the door stick. So those issues are solved. The inspection didn't happen because the electric was turned off and there was no way to know when it would be back on. But it will get done soon.

I also got some advice on how to declutter my paper - my mom is VERY organized and I'm going to start with what she suggested! It was a wonderful mini-vacation: I got to see my parents, sister, and niece, and my dad drove down for a day as well. Also got to sing a Beatles song with my sis and a family friend who I hadn't yet met, and enjoyed Halloween with my sister and niece :) My mom even gave me a haircut! I came home feeling good and even ready to get back in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment