Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Night

Today I shredded 80 pieces of paper! I didn't know it was that much!

When I got home I did the chores I had written down this morning - I am saying they own my time instead of calling them chores (thank you, Lisa Nichols and Lisa Garr!). I cleaned the catbox, scanned my purchases for the previous week and transmitted them (I'm in the Nielsen program), and did the dishes. Then I attempted to duplicate the yummy sample of pasta bolognese I had at the grocery store. It came out good, not quite the same, but still good!

Results: Great day at work! I got another job referral today. And I had a meeting about a job one day a week. My cash flow is looking up!

OH! I got a free product at Whole Foods cuz the barcode wasn't scanning! That's the second time that's happened - love it!

Best of all, I just feel GOOD! Everything is flowing well, I'm happy, life is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment