Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Continued

So I realized that instead of doing laundry, I could simply iron the 15 shirts that had been sitting on the ironing board for a month or more, and I'd have stuff to wear. So I did :) It was really only 13 shirts and a light cover-up. But it's done :)

In addition, I recycled 14 papers, two brochures, 10 post-its, an envelope, and two receipts. And I'm putting 26 papers/post-its in a folder for the work I'm doing for my friend, and notes for my webinars and stock classes in folders. Finally, I have put all my bills in a pretty box so they look friendly :)

Interestingly, one of the post-its I recycled had a note about my recycling 45 receipts and a piece of paper. I have no idea when this happened or if I noted it down, so I'm doing it now!

2 comments:

  1. Jude, it's Robin - Get one of these Conair fabric steamers and you can get rid of the ironing clutter! I have one that I found cheaper online, but here's the link for info:
    http://www.conair.com/compact-fabric-steamer-p-451.html

    You can hang up your clothes as you're putting away laundry and then just steam what you need as you need it. Or you could pick a time to bust it out all at once. Either way, it works great and saves me SO much time and hassle. I don't even own an iron anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I posted a comment last night and it's gone! Thanks, Robin, I've thought about getting one of these for a long time. It's really a question of expense at the moment, but thanks for the reminder!

    The ironing wasn't too painful, haha! The only reason I need ironing anyway is that I don't use the dryer for most of my laundry cuz I have issues with getting (at the most) 8 minutes of drying time for a quarter. I have a drying rack and the sun or heat to help me out there :)

    ReplyDelete