Friday, November 19, 2010

Thursday - Friday

Thursday's Declutter: I shredded 33 or 35 papers at work. It's 33 or 35 because two of the papers were more like leaflets, so they were double-size papers. So they were single papers, but as big as two. I couldn't decide.

Friday's Declutter: I did TWO LOADS of laundry this morning before going in to clean up the mess I left at work last night, haha! Seriously, I need to work more hours there cuz I can't keep up with the stuff that has to get done. This week my desk looked like a paper explosion had occurred, both the days I worked. I HAD to go in for three hours just to get it all filed away in preparation for Monday. The fun part of the chaos is that I've gotten a lot of stuff done.

Back to my decluttering. I shredded 16 papers today. I thought I'd put more than that in the folder. C'est la vie.

I thought there was more, but not yet I guess. Oh, wait, yes there is. I paid one bill and made a payment on another bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment