Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday/Saturday

I don't think I decluttered anything Friday. I did take the garbage out on my way to do some work for a new client. But after the busy and emotional week, I collapsed when I got home.

Today I slept in and have done nothing except an hour of remote work to finish up my friend's project. Going forward I'll be her bookkeeper :)

I need to do some things around the house today: Dishes, catbox, freezing the meat I bought the other day. But I'm still feeling a bit wiped out. I am going to have to employ the "owns my time" trick for these chores. It doesn't help that I have noxious paint fumes mixed with natural gas permeating my apartment for the last four days. My landlord clearly buys the cheapest paint he can find, and I suffer every time, but for some reason, it is much, much worse this time. I thought I had a gas leak and when Con Ed's repairman got here he told me the pilot lights draw the paint aldehydes to them, so that's why it's so gross in here. Whatever the reason, it's pretty sickening. I've had windows cracked open, but the only thing that seems to work is cooking - running the gas. Guess it clears it out.

Just more chaos to add to the other declutter chaos. I guess it's good in the end cuz it means I'm making progress :)

Time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment