Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Today I shredded 28 pages of the three-ream pile :)

Results: Holy cow. Well, first of all I forgot that last night I got a terrific one-day deal on hamburger at Whole Foods! I bought several pounds.

So today, I worked almost 5 hours and could have done more but had to race home to help my friend I've been working for. Anyway, the upshot is I'll be getting a large paycheck next week, much larger than I've gotten in months. Things are definitely picking up there!

I also talked with the second referral that I got this week, and I'm going to do two or three or four hours for her on Friday!

Finally, I'm getting a check from the friend for whom I'm doing the remote work. I should get paid on Monday for my other job, so I'll have plenty of cash for all the bills that are due next week :)

I also felt really really good all day again. Then tonight I found out something that threw me for a big loop, but I called my sister and freaked out on her shoulder, and I feel better now. I want to get back to that good-feeling place as fast as possible, because everything just flows when I'm in that space. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment