Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Forgot! And Tuesday Morning

I totally forgot about this, and I think it happened Saturday. I took a catalog and sale flyer with coupons down to the lobby.

Today I am taking shreddables to work. Just a few, don't want to overload any shredders :)

Results: My sweetheart brought me roses last night! We had a talk about things that had been on my mind, and at the end of the evening when I was lying in bed thinking about him, I could feel how much he loves me. It is wonderful to be able to see that you are deeply loved. He wants to give so much to me. I feel grateful.

In other news, I have a meeting about work this evening! Hopefully I'll be able to get started this week. This is another recommendation from my wonderful colleague Debbie, who has gotten me so much work this year, and for whom I'm very grateful as well!

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment