Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weds. - Sat.

Wow, end of August already. Time just flies when you're gettin' old :)

I don't believe I decluttered anything the last three days. Maybe some pieces of papar. I was busy with learning some things and also just decompressing from the stress of the ex-workplace. I'm so glad to be out of that situation - there is nothing worse work-wise than working for someone who doesn't want you there and is actively seeking your replacement. I'm amazed it took me five months to screw up, as stressed as I was. Am also glad that it was a fixable screwup.

Anyway, today I have decluttered. I paid a bunch of bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts. There may be more decluttering today, we'll see! But in any event I'm back on the decluttering track!

No comments:

Post a Comment